RC Mukharjee Physical Chemistry is an excellent book to practice numerical. It is a very good book for JEE, NEET, and other engineering and medical entrance examinations.
Modern Approach to Calculation By RC Mukharjee is the best physical chemistry book available in the market. It comes in two volumes, Vol I and II. This book mainly focuses on conceptual numerical questions.
It has comprehensive theories to understand the concepts of chemistry.It has plenty of questions which will help you to practice more types of questions.
Contents RC Mukharjee physical chemistry pdf
- Elementary problems based on the definition of mole: The Mole Concept
- Problem-based on equations: Stoichiometry
- Gas Analysis
- Atomic Weight
- Molecular Weight
- Chemical Equivalence
- Volumetric Calculation
- Electrolysis & Electrolytic Conductance
- Estimation Of Elements In Organic Compound
- Empirical, Molecular & Structural Formulae
- Atomic Structure & Radioactivity
- Properties Of Gases
- Dilute Solution & Colligative Properties
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium in Aqueous solutions
- Chemical kinetics
- Electromotive force
- Oxidation number and balancing of redox reactions
- Solid and liquid states
- Miscellaneous problems for revision
- Miscellaneous objective questions
- Atomic weights of elements
- Log tables
RC Mukharjee Physical Chemistry Solution.
RC Mukharjee Physical Chemistry is solution is available below. Download and keep practicing.
Disclaimer: JEEGURUGYAN does not own books pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us email@example.com to request removal of the link.